The “Rule manager” interface allows you to create your own customised rules (or activate/deactivate pre-defined system rules) on your account. For example:
- Send email notifications to you and your customers.
- Submitting a notification to your system when a transaction has been processed on your site.
- Canceling or suspending a transaction based on the outcome of certain checks performed.
- A Condition defines the circumstances under which an Action will be performed.
(e.g. The Condition could be: for all successful Visa authorisations)
- Secure Trading will perform an Action when all criteria of a Condition have been met.
(e.g. The Action could be: send the customer a receipt email)
- Conditions and Actions are joined together to establish a Rule.
(e.g. The Rule could be: for all successful Visa authorisations, send the customer a receipt email)
Rules can only be configured within MyST by users with the following roles:
- Site admin
- Developer 2