The requests outlined in this document will need to be processed manually using our Webservices API.
Express Checkout Mark (ECM)
PayPal is shown as an additional method of payment on your existing checkout, alongside credit/debit cards.
Why implement ECM?
- Allows you to integrate PayPal into your existing checkout solution.
- The address the customer submits on your website is final and cannot be changed on PayPal’s website.
Express Checkout Shortcut (ECS)
Customers click the “Check out with PayPal” button on your website and are redirected to PayPal’s servers.
Why implement ECS?
- The customer does not need to type in their delivery address. They can use the details saved on their PayPal account.
- Simplifying the checkout experience can help increase both your online and mobile conversion rates.
- Allows you to append a delivery charge to the transaction that can differ based on the delivery address selected by the customer while on PayPal’s website.
Please select a topic:Return to Alternative Payment Methods (API)